Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sincere Reflections on Week Three

Dear Jodi, Sherie and all friends,


It's 3:00 A.M. now. I'm the only person awake at home trying to finish assignment one of the third week. I was pressed for time because I wanted to read everything before I post my comment. However, I have to express my intense feelings of enthusiasm and thrill since I can reminisce the overnights before the finals or the midterms on my university years. Thanks to the course, for I have to experience these moments again!
Regards, 
Nihmat

\

6 comments:

  1. Hello Nihmat,

    It is 3.00 am and everyone is sleeping at my home! I am the only person who is awake trying to finish the assignment for the course! I try to visit most may all the blogs! I agree with you it is crazy when you have a job, family and other duties to finish but try to enjoy it you will be great! Thank you!

    Salam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Salam,
      I'm enjoying it, Salam; otherwise, I wouldn't have tried to include some sense of humor every now and then.
      Best regards,
      Nihmat

      Delete
  2. No, just a large mug of dark coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kind of high octane gasoline too!

      Now, I am brewing a pot of "Casi Cielo" from Starbucks. Shall I pour you a cup?

      Hassan

      Delete
  3. Hello Hassan,

    I read your comment and burst into laughter! Cute!

    Hmmmmm! Yummy! I'd love it! Is there a procedure to send me one through the WEB????

    Best regards,

    Nihmat, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete