Monday, January 30, 2012

Week Three: Reflections on Delicious

Dear Jodi, Sherie and all friends, 


 I often thought of a way to save all my favorite links so that I can utilize them efficiently without having to carry my laptop with me to my workplace. Besides, I have a PC at school, but sometimes I fail to add or send by mail any of the links and I have to wait till I go home to check everything. 


However, Delicious is a great tool that could solve this problem and find secure place for the site other than the favorites. I was enthusiastic about the idea, but the application caused me tension at first. Frankly, I have had no idea of such a page before! It might take me some time before I explore its content in a more professional way. Unfortunately, adding tags and stacks is the only hindrance I still encounter. 


Have an enjoyable time! 


Wishing you the best in Week 4!


See you in class. 


Best regards, 


Nihmat, Lebanon 


No comments:

Post a Comment