Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week Three: Just Reflections!

Hello Jodi, Sherie and friends, 


     Before I share with you what I learned, I'll take some of your moments to describe the inconvenience the I encountered during the first part of Week Three. We've already learned that the blog is considered an online diary that we could scribble our happy and unease moments. In this post, I'll rely on personal reflections rather than on knowledge because I feel like doing so.
    
     At the beginning of the week, I wanted to read all the articles , explore lesson plans and get to know more about suggested websites. In fact, researching took more time than I expected  and led to my delay. I was pressed for time, so I have to finish it before the deadline; I didn't even have a double check on the content of the comment on CALL before I posted it.  It was so depressing for me since I wasn't satisfied about it! However, I usually look on the bright side and sought relieved when I learned an important lesson about using time wisely in an online course. It took me while to manage, but I successfully did it at last!  
                                                          
 Sincerely yours, 
               
Nihmat, Lebanon
















8 comments:

  1. Hello Nihmat,

    I agree with you that there a huge amount of work to be done! You need to read, search, comment and etc.. I believe that you can manage finishing all because the joy you get while doing the work makes you achieve it easily! Thank you for your words!

    salam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Salam ,
      I truly appreciate your supportive comments!
      Thanks for the blog that allows us to communicate and express our moments of success and inconvenience.
      Thanks.
      Best regards,
      Nihmat, Lebanon

      Delete
  2. “You can't command people to do their best; they can only command that of themselves.” ~ Bob Nelson

    Dear Nihmat,

    I trust you’ve done your best and what is best is the lessons you’ve learnt in the process.

    It wasn’t an easy task and definitely a time consuming one amid your already busy schedule when you need to look for good Websites to share and recommend with such a high-standard group of teachers!

    Internet search is becoming very difficult despite all the tools and ‘trade secrets’ we are learning about. Hope for the better.

    Regards,

    Hassan , Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hassan,
      I'm relieved when I read your posted quote; it's quite inspiring.
      I couldn't help sharing my personal worries through the blog, and I truly appreciate your supportive and encouraging remarks. They mean a lot to me!
      I'm glad that the demands of this course are pushing me forward!
      Thanks a lot.
      Best regards,
      Nihmat, Lebanon

      Delete
  3. Hi Nihmat
    Great job getting the blog going! I'm so happy for you that you were able to avoid the trap of depression. It is nice to cosider the bright side of the matter and circumvent the inconvenience. It may take some time and need hard work to achieve success but when you set an objective, it is pretty easy to stay on track. Go ahead!

    Sidi, Morocco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sidi,
    It's nice that we are able to express ourselves freely in a very safe and respectful medium.
    Thanks for all the supportive comments. I do appreciate them.
    Best regards,
    Nihmat, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nihmat,
    As mentioned by hassan, the web-search is endless and we donot know where we will reach the shore. I think this week , as your picture shows, is realllllllly hectic!

    Congrats on your good work!
    Vijay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vijay,
      First of all, you should definitely excuse me for not being able to comment on your posts.
      Then do you think that we could ever reach the shores of the web-search?
      Before the course, I used to view myself as a good web-searcher! Now, I feel like children taught about issues and ideas for the first time in their lives!
      Have a very nice time.
      Best regards,
      Nihmat, Lebanon

      Delete