Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week 5: Missing You!


Dear Sherie, Jodi and all friends, 

        I beg your pardon, Jodi and Sherie, for including a post that has nothing to do with what I learned this week. You may consider it out of topic, but I felt I need to share it with you.

        First, I truly missed the class and all the tasks in the last two days! You could never imagine how frustrated and stressful because I wasn't able to log in to do all the assignments and share you the discussions just as I did last week. In fact,I have some important reason that I'd like to share with you.

        On Friday, Feb. 10th, the network for all the schools in Saida, my hometown, and the suburbs held its first Professional Training Day, where many of the educational lectures and workshops took place. Since I participated in a workshop on Writing, I was too busy preparing the information, activities, and materials to be given. {I was also busy shopping for new presentable clothes since we, the Lebanese, are picky on outfits!}I had several overnights to accomplish my tasks, so I barely had time to log in to say hello or discuss some of the valid ideas we have in class.To my satisfaction, the day went smoothly, and the workshop was great according to the feedback of the participants. { Frankly speaking, I included some of the ideas I learned from my continuous search in this course!}









           I know I missed too many things, but I'll do my best- again with more overnights- to finish my assignments!              



         Missing all of you!


          Nihmat

      

4 comments:

  1. Dear Nihmat!
    We were missing you, too, especially on the conference!
    Thank you for sharing you reason of 'being absent'. As I have said in my blog, I am going to use this Nicenet conference idea with my part-time distant students. I think I will have to consider some exabable reasond students would not be able to take part in the conference.
    Hope you learnt a lot in your Workshop. Good luck in catching upi with the group!
    Yuliya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yulia,
      Sincere thanks are sent for your supportive comment.
      Since I felt like being a part of this class, I decided to share my reason of absence.
      I liked that you'll be using the conferencing idea with your students; it's really beneficial. However, you have to find a way to check people who aren't able to log and their excuses.
      Indeed, I learned a lot since I believe that every experience in my life is rewarding and adds so much to my personality and career development.
      Take care,
      Nihmat

      Delete
  2. HI Nihmat,
    Yeah we miss you too. Until now I think most of us are still trying to adapt. PErsonally for me I have workloads piled up and outstation work as well that's why I normally spend my time working on discussions during weekends. Hope we can all hang in this course and perform the best.
    Chaiyok2!!

    xx
    Nur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nur,
      Thanks for you sweet comments!
      Daily work and load are normal to me, but that occasion needed much of my work and time. Anyways, I'm trying since then to follow up and finish my tasks that are very important to me.
      What does the last word on your post mean;just translate it!
      Take care.
      Nihmat

      Delete