Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 7: A Final Comment

Hello Jodi, Sherie and all friends,
Since we were discussing the one-computer classroom, I decided closing this week with some photos of my class during a PowerPoint presentation on the organization of an argumentative essay. The PPT was interactive as I added a Blank Slide for reflections on the title and thesis statement, QuickWrite Quiz on the topic sentences of the body paragraphs on an essay and a Group Task. I like to create interaction in this course as well by getting to know more about each other's strategies of teaching. 
Finally, I have to wish all the class members good luck on their projects.
Have a very nice week.
Regards,
Nihmat




3 comments:

  1. Nihmat, that's a good idea to post pictures of real classes.
    Ludmila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nihmat in action! How nice to see real-life picture on this course being materialized!

    Thank you for sharing, Nihmat.

    Best of luck,

    Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ludmila and Hassan,
    Since I'm glad in the learning atmosphere of this class, I like sharing several issues that might not be directly related to the content of the course. It's all because of you active and cooperative people!
    Thanks for your appreciative comments that has often meant to me!
    Best of luck for you too in your projects and career life.
    Nihmat, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete