Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 5: Reflections on PBL

Dear Jodi, Sherie and all friends,


When I decided to jot down my reflections on PBL, I thought of finding a video that could summarize all my reflections, opinions and conclusions on the first task for Week 5. There are too many ideas I learned about this week. Students are involved in authentic learning experience where they are the center of the teaching process. The students are set in certain contexts that enable them to gather the data and analyze it independently.When you watch the video, you'll not only experience all the information we read about in the posted articles but also encounter the great motivation of students as they indulge in deep learning and real-life situations that makes their learning more meaningful. 





Enjoy it!

Best regards, 

Nihmat

No comments:

Post a Comment