Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week Four: First Task

Hi Jodi, Sherie and all friends, 


Week four started with a very challenging task to do. It's the search for multi-skill specific web pages and the discussion of the "findings". This had to take place after reading some articles about the same topic. This week, I started to accomplish my task from the first day because I learned an important lesson from the previous weeks. I used to postpone things due to demanding duties until I got very pressed for time. However, this time, I started my search journey early on Monday, searched as many sites as I can, wrote some reflections on a word document and revised them several times until I felt ready for my first post on Nicenet. Only then, I remembered an inspiring quote said by Elbert Hubbard: " A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success." 


Best regards,


Nihmat, Lebanon






 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nihmat

    I do agree, really it was a challenging week. To me, it was making a lesson plan. Nice quotes and the ladder image. I like it.

    Regards

    Arifeen/ Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you that it's been a challenging week.However it,s been fun too,as I believe life is nothing but challenge.We won't feel the joy of life without both.I like your quote as well,without patience and effort nothing will be accomplished.

      Delete
    2. Hi Arifeen
      I'm glad that you liked the quote and the images. I tried to show how demanding our career is! However, I know that it is spiritually rewarding and promising at the same time.
      Best of luck in your tasks.
      Regards,
      Nihmat, Lebanon

      Delete
  2. Hi Hind,
    It's nice meeting you on the blog for the first time. Welcome.
    I'm glad that you consider it fun. I become sometimes very tense and frustrated. I'll take you point into consideration in the coming week!
    Patience and hard work are the major characteristics of teachers, aren't they???
    Have a happy blogging and best of luck.
    Regards,
    Nihmat, Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nihmat!
    I do not see my comment :(
    Is it lost somewhere in the cyberspace, or did you get to your inbox?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yulia,
    I sent you a message on your blog telling you so.
    I received it in my inbox. Could you repost it please if you still have it?
    Thanks.
    Nihmat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nihmat!
      I do not have the post, that's OK you got it anyway, let it be in your inbox. It was meant for you.

      Delete